1) Upload and categorize your photosThe first step is to upload the photos in your personal page. Click on your username and then on GALLERIES. Open one or more galleries and upload the photos! In the upload page, it is essential to fill the category box in the info of every photo, otherwise your photo won't appear in the main galleries of the website and you won't be able to post them in the COMMENT AREA and in other areas of the website.
2) Comment AreaWhen the photos are uploaded in your personal galleries, they appear automatically also in the main galleries of the forum. Nevertheless, since there are thoushands of photos, they may be unnoticed. To receive more views and comments, use the COMMENT AREA!
3) Techs, location and titleAdding the info about camera, lens, shutter speed, etc helps a lot who view the photo and it gives much more visibility to the images! When you select these info in the upload page, your photo will appear also in the REVIEWS page, in the page of the camera and the lens that you have used. Example: Page of Canon 24-105
4) Advertise yourself!Your page can be reached from a short url like "www.juzaphoto.com/p/YourName", you can see your url near the title of your Personal Page. For example the personal page of Juza is
5) Comment the photos of other members!The last point is the most important: comment the photos of other members! It is very useful for two reasons: first, it helps to improve your eye for photography, second, if you participate actively to the forum you have more visibility. If you comment often the photos of other members, it is more likely that someone will comment your photos! Try to write useful and in-depth comments.